[bksvol-discuss] Fw:O.T.: WHERE WAS THE PROOF READER?

Someone sent these to my sister in Cambodia and she to me and I thought no one
could appreciate them more than the volunteers of Bookshare so I am sending
them to all of you.
  Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 1:47 AM
  Subject: Re: WHERE WAS THE PROOF READER?

      All of these are legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time
considering how the name of their web sites might appear... and be mis-read.
These are actual web sites!

      1. Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that
represents any celebrity.
                                                                      1.
      Their Web site is: www.whorepresents.com

      2. Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange
advice and views.

      Their Web site is: www.expertsexchange.com

      3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island.

      Their Web site is: www.penisland.net

      4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder.

      Their Web site is: www.therapistfinder.com

      5. There's the Italian Power Generator company.

      Their Web site is: www.powergenitalia.com

      6. And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales.

      Their Web site is: www.molestationnursery.com

      7. If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always;

      Their Web site is: www.ipanywhere.com

      8. The First Cumming Methodist Church.

      Their Web site is: www.cummingfirst.com

      9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at;

      Their Web site is: www.speedofart.com