[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: scanning bibles?

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:23:09 -0500

You are right Elizabeth,  and there is at least one publisher-perfect
version of the Bible even on Bookshare.  See The New American Standard
Bible: new and old testament at:
http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAuthor.html?author_id=9033

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/14/2004 07:15 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: scanning bibles?

What is going on with all this discussion about scanning bibles?  I just
do
not get it.  There are many many versions available on cd, on line, and in

braille and large print.  Surely I must be missing some part of this
story.  Can someone explain?

E.