[bksvol-discuss] Fw: nonfiction wish list books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 01:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

Gwen ET al--My Thirty Years backstairs at the White House has been on the Wish
List,(requested by Lynnsky), since June.
I think I read it many, many years  ago and it was a well-written and
interesting book.

People, please be sure that the titles of books that you are requesting are
absolutely correct. Otherwise, the wrong info gets put on the list and people
looking for the book won't find it.--and I waste a lot of time checking the
collection and/or my various lissts to see if the book is already in the
collection or if someone is scanning it--or I have to check amazon, and if the
title is incorrect I have to check by  auhors, and all this takes time I could
be using to proofread.

Cinndy

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: