[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: more books for the Wish List

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 23:28:14 -0700

Cindy, I admire your persistence and your willingness and ability to make
lists. This does not occur to me to do such things. There are parts of my
life that are unorganized and I am astounded by those folks who sit down
literally sit down and write to-do lists. Mind you, I reckon they help one
be efficient, or at least, my impression is, erroneous or otherwise, that
people who are list writers tend to be efficient and non-procrastinators
unlike me. Again, I really respect you for your abilities and I thank you
for doing what you do. Does this mean I shall go and write lists? I hate to
say this, but no. This is highly unlikely in my case. So I'll continue to be
grateful for the listmakers of the world and be thankful that God has
created all sorts of people in the world. Regards, Kim.

  _____

From: Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 7:24 PM

Hi, Cindy.
The Art of Detection is currently being proofed so I guess you could put it
on the Books Being Scanned List?

Not sure where the books in process go exactly.
Christina

From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: more books for the Wish List
To: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 12:09 PM

Hi Cindy,

Got a couple more requests:

The Manual of Detection by Jedediah Berry

I like to see other books by Russell Baker. You have Growing Up but there
are many more IE So This Is Depravity... and others.

Thanks! Carrie

database 4408 (20090908) __________

http://www.eset.com