[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] Wishlist requests

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 22:54:58 -0700 (PDT)

Night of the Grizzlies is at
http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=50636

----- Original Message ----
From: Shelley L. Rhodes <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 6:57:24 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] Wishlist requests

It is on the site, I scanned it as it was a wishlist book.  I know it made
it into the collection!

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration
and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight
D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)