[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] Wishlist requests

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:55:42 -0400

It is available.  I scanned it a while back and put it on the site.  is called
Night of the Grizzlies

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration
and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D.
Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)