[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: WishListRequest From Chela

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 00:21:30 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info, MOnica. I'll delete them from the Wish List. I think Chela
reads these posts, so I guess she'll find out that they're already in the
collection.

I guess I'd better start checking both the collection and the BOoks in Process
list. I do sometimes when there aren't a lot of books requested but I keep
thinking that people know, after all the reminders that I and others  have
posted, and the notice I've put at the top of the Wish List, that they should
check before requesting books.

I've just enlarged the font of that opening paragraph on the wish list. Will it
make a difference to blind people? Does enlarged font sound louder or "look"
different in braille?

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/