[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: WishListRequest From Chela

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:17:10 EDT

Here is a relatively cheap source of books: _http://thriftbooks.com_
(http://thriftbooks.com)  In a message dated  7/21/2008 6:23:42 P.M. Pacific
Daylight
Time, popularplace@xxxxxxxxx  writes:

I  informed Chela that I doubted anyone would want to buy this set, but that
the  books individually are available in libraries, and perhaps from paperback
swap  and/or amazon.com, so I'm posting her request her. To me $18 is a lot
of  money, especially for paperbacks, shrinkwrapped or not, and on generally
principles I wouldn't buy anything from Walmart, but that's just me.  smile

Cindy