[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: WishListRequest From Chela

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:40:47 -0500

Chela,
These books are already on bookshare.
So you would be able to go download them and read them now....you don't have to wait for them to be scanned.

They are excellent books and very good reads....I couldn't put them down.

If this was a 3 in one book I could see doing the rescan but they are 3 separate books needing 3 separate scans and validations.

They would be rejected since the 3 are already on bookshare in excellent condition.

Hope this helps.
Happy reading.
laura Ann

At 09:16 PM 7/21/2008, you wrote:
Well, that so happens to be the first link that came up, because I had
forgotten what the title was, sorry, not a Wal-Mart person myself. No
offense taken niether.