[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Romance June 2008

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 22:42:56 -0400

Which list? The RITA list I sent? Amber's list?
*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity in Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:40:14 -0400

No, they are just ideas for people to scan. I get them from my local
library.
Amber
Book blog:
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx