[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: RE: OT: To Nancy: Are We Doing Fantasy Football Again This Year?

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 06:53:31 -0400

Hi Linda,
Bookshare has a wonderful book called Fantasy Football For Dummies, which I
read part of last  year and then played the game. It does a beautiful job of
explaining everything. It would take a phone conversation to really get you a
decent understanding of everything without the book. The game is a lot of fun
even if you don't understand it very well.

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"You can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it" -- Jim Homme Sr.