  From: Guido Corona
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 2:18 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Fw: Plants Prefer Synthetic Speech

  Dr. Jay Leventhal of the American Foundation For The Blind ust signalled me
the following article on application of TTS to Horticulture by the sage of
Appenzell.  Please read on for details.  And remember:  all techniques
discussed should be applied externally only.  Do not ingest and do not inject.

  Regards,

  G.

  Guido Dante Corona
  IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.