[bksvol-discuss] Fw: [MailServer Notification]Content Filtering Notification

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 21:11:35 -0700

Uh? Hey Guys? I just received this email and was wondering if someone can clarify the message for me. All I sent you guys was a list of books along with the info I had read in the newspaper. If anyone wants it still, the list I compiled that is, let me know at cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx or I can have a simple reply on this message and paste it for you all changing the subject so you don't have to delete this one.----- Original Message ----- From: "Administrator" <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sender: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx;
Recipient: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Books I've Read About Briefly