[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: I Just Submitted Two Quality Reports--books added to wish list

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 03:21:45 -0400

Kim thank you for posting specifics about the books about which you submitted quality reports. I believe outsourcers were given the cookbooks precisely because cookbooks are tricky to get correct, require extra care because of the presence of fractions and such and are a kind of special project. They tend to be difficult to scan and proof by blind folks when lots of checking of data against the print version is required. I proofread several of the Weight Watchers cookbooks. Cookbooks require the care which a paid outsourcer was supposed to give them.

Elizabeth

At 03:03 AM 8/5/2009, you wrote:
Hi, Chela, Kim here, yeah, I've heard of Digital Divide Data. I downloaded a cookbook called Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison. I'm glad your book was okay, but as for me, I saw mixed-up lines in the book and submitted a quality report for it. I'd like to see the book back in the collection when it is not so confusing to read. Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.

From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I Just Submitted Two Quality Reports
To: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 3, 2009, 9:34 PM

I would like to let you know that "An Anthropologist On Mars" by Oliver Sachs and "The Complete Essential Oils Of Aroma Therapy" by Valerie, it was done in 1991, needs to be rescanned after filing those two reports I feel terrible having to read through it one had a rating of good and should have been fair like the other one, groan, I want some chocolate, could this be part of the wishlist, those two books? Hopefully the support team will do something about it?
Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4306 (20090804) __________