[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Guido and The Mistress

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:14:31 -0500

Hello Miss K.  Tell me more about your experiences in the BDSM community.
My experience is mostly circumscribe to remote training of two sub girls
in sunny Toronto.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/08/2005 09:52 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Guido and The Mistress

Hello Master Aloysius

Well, yeah, I got writing andâ Sure We can chat off list. I will be around
through tomorrow evening then away for the weekend. So if you donât hear
from me that is why.

I have gotten away from the bdsm some. Back in 2001 through about 2003 I
was fairly active. I still enjoy playing though from time to time thoughJ

The outfit I described I have wornJ LOL
     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number
of moments that take your breath away:)