[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [BLMT] OT Technology Bill of Rights for the Blind

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:22:08 -0900

Sorry, I don't like this.  Saddling manufacturers with costs for
features that the market doesn't call for is no way to engender either
progress in technological development or general acceptance for the
blind.  Of course, a just introduced bill is pretty meaningless in the
scheme of things.  Let me know when it gets out of committee in both
houses of Congress.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx