[bksvol-discuss] Re: Funky change in Roger's emails plust question about plain text e-mails.

My own opinion, which is likely worth precisely what yall paid for it,
is that sending html emails to friends is ok, but plain text is the
courteous thing to do w/lists. The bottom line is still u can't get a
virus from a plain text email.

On 12/5/09, Lynn I <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Judy!
>
> Thank you so much for your great explanation. I think the default on most
> e-mail programs is html, but it was easy for me to change that to plain
> text.
>
> Thanks again for explaining. *smile*
>
> Blessings.
>
> Lynnsky

>>> 12/5/2009 6:08:06 PM Eastern Standard Time
>>> From:
>>> cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
>>> To:
>>> bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Sent from the Internet
>>> (Details)
>>> table end
>>>
>>> What client are you using? Perhaps my buddy who helped me can help
>>> you?----------------"If you go without playing the trumpet for one
>>> day, no one knows, two days, only you know, and more than three days
>>> without practicing, girl you better look out, because everyone will
>>> know!" Today, I find myself constantly saying those words, just to
>>> get myself going, to not give up, and it works.
>>> Since I learned to play the trumpet at the tender age of 10, I have
>>> spent so much passion and much diligence with that instrument that I
>>> will not give up on it. Sometimes my instrument puts me into awkward
>>> situations where I feel like they won't ever end, but the trumpet
>>> gives me a lot of hope with the majestic, crystal-clear sound it
>>> brings to my ears.----------------Chela
>>> RoblesE-Mail:
>>>
>>> cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
>>> MSNWindowsLive Messenger:
>>> cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Skype: jazzytrumpet----- Original Message ----- From:
>>> Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
>>> To:
> [...]
>>> good, and >everyone knows they are good, to me there>shouldn't be a
>>> delay.>Some books get up there right away, so what is the >
>>> difference in books?>  Especially those of like  Robert's when his
>>> books
>>> have>been tried and > true for a long time.> Eventually  volunteers
>>> are gonna > quit submitting books, because they > aren't getting
>>> anywhere. Some books> stay> up there for a long time.>It's grand
>>> for   kids books grand for grants, but > I think they are >forgetting the
>>
>>> submitters
>>> especially those hardworking> ones like Bob >who turns in>a quality
>>> scan each and every time not like his > wife who turns no quality
>>> go right away.>Gwen>>----- Original Message ----->From:>robert >
>>> tweedy>To:>bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> Sent:
>>> Monday, November30, 2009 11:58 AM>> Subject:> [bksvol-discuss] Re:
>>> What is the main concern these days?>>That's fine as > long as our
>>> books get into the system on a timeymatter.>----- Original > Message>
>>> ----->From:>Denise
>>> Thompson>To:>bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Tuesday, > December
>>> Thompson>01, 2009 2:50
>>> think BKS's concern is to do books that fit their grant > money. >
>>> educational which seems to be most booksfor kids and teens in
>>> addition> to >text books,> of course. Adult books don't seem to be
>>> educational- > especially those that
>>> scan
>>> read kids>books and teen books.>Denise>>   At 09:32 AM > 11/30/2009, you
>>> wrote:>block
>>> quote>I've noticeda strong emphasis on children's > books> as well.
>>> quote>This is
>>> too.>>Melissa>>roberttweedy
>>> wrote:>block quote>I am just > wondering> about bookshare policy of
>>> submitted books. Taking a >look at the cue, it > looks like
>>> children's bookswhich is okay but what >about books>that are just>
>>> for pleasure.>block quote end>To unsubscribe from this list send a
>>> blank > Email to> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>putthe
>>> word 'unsubscribe' by > itself> in the subject line.  To get a list
>>> line.> blockquote
>>> end>block quote end>>block > quote> end>>__________ Information from
>>> end>ESET
>>> NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus >> signature database 4650
>>> (20091130)__________>>The message was checked by ESET> NOD32
>>> Antivirus.>>http://www.eset.com>> __________ Information from ESET >
>>> NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus>signature database 4650 (20091130)
>>> Antivirus.>>http://www.eset.com>>> __________ Information fromESET
>>> NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus >signature > database> 4650
>>> (20091130) __________>>The message was checked by ESET NOD32 >
>>> Antivirus.>>http://www.eset.com>>Novirus
>>> found
>>> in this incoming message.>Checked by> AVG - www.avg.com>Version:
>>> 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.88/2537 - > Release Date: 11/30/09 >
>>> 15:05:00--Enjoywhat you have rather than desiring what > you> don't
>>> have. Just dreaming about nice things is meaningless; it is like >
>>> chasing the wind.--Ecclesiastes6:9 NLTTo unsubscribe from this list
>>> send a > blank> Email tobksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the
>>> word 'unsubscribe' by > itself in the subjectline.  To get a list of
>>> available commands, put the > word> 'help' by itself in the subject
>>> line.> To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email
>>> tobksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
>>> available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

>> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject
> line.

>> 12/05/09 02:13:00

>> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> 02:13:00

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
www.abletec.serverheaven.net
Please join me Saturday, 11/7, on my walk against breast cancer by
making a donation at:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/larkspur>