[bksvol-discuss] Friends of Bookshare Writers' club

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:11:57 -0700

Ladies & Gents:

The Friends of Bookshare Explorations in Creative Writing group will
meet tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. Pacific, noon Eastern in the friends of
Bookshare classroom at:
<http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs0f1c528bd81b>

or alternatively, select the classroom link from the home page at:

<http://www.friendsofbookshare.org>

I don't know how much sharing of material will actually take place
tomorrow since there are preliminary matters of logistics that need to
be discussed as the group gets under way as well as the course
material. However,anyone who does have relevant material regarding
"writing what you know" is welcome to send those materials to me
privately at:
abletec@xxxxxxxxx
& I will put them in the browser for reading, as time permits, on a
1st-received basis.

I am still looking for folks to assist w/being presenters. Perhaps
tomorrow will convince yall u really don't wanna put up w/me every
week, but I'm trying real hard to persuade every1 of the truth of that
beforehand. If interested in presenting the course materials, please
contact me privately at the email address above. Please. Pretty please
w/sugar on top. & thanks, cuz I have faith in yall that a few good
folks will indeed step up to the plate.
--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride