[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fractions in bookshare files for Braille readers

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 07:15:47 -0700

Looks fine to me, and I don't know about the bookshare tools deciphering it but
it should be good to go that way. Or possibly you can try 1\1/2 and see if they
meaning the translators for braille will vomit it up. Either way it should be
good to go.
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
Passion x Patience x Persistence x Perseverance x Diligence x Integrity =
Success, for both the trainer and the trainee.
Chela Robles
AIM and E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=690550695
Cell: 1-925-250-5955
I Volunteer for a non-profit organization called Bookshare, to find out more go
to: http://www.bookshare.org
        I write it like this 1 1/2. Will the Braille Translator translate this?

        Barbara