[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fountainhead again

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:08:45 -0500

No problem, Gerald let me know if you have any further questions.

It's different when that bug with K1000's rtf occurs. It comes back with an
error just like when the short synopsis accedes 200 words.
This particular file just hangs when it gets to 99 percent. And when I zipped
it, it hang when it got to 39 percent.
I validated it with k1000 and did that trick in Word of opening the file,
hitting space and backspace and   saving it.

  ***
  Grace

  For scanning and validating  tips
  check out