[bksvol-discuss] Found the word!

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:47:07 -0400

I found it! The masacred scano was the word dishabille, scantily clothed!
Learned a new word too.  Had to fiddle with books.google for a while with
different words in the sentence with the word in it, but I popped it up! I am
proud of myself.  I am not truly very good with searching or even using
internet, but I have learned something! Big smile of confidence here, and I
even fixed a word in the text.  Wish I could fix the ones I know are not right,
but after Laurie said she checked them and I checked a couple and they are all
the same, won't bother those.  Apparently author or printer or both don't know
how to write the words.  The best one I saw was pipesmoking.  One that I
checked and sure enough ... it was in the book just like that.
Reggie