[bksvol-discuss] Fortress of Grey Ice: Book Two: of Sword of Shadows by J.V. Jones.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 01:49:32 -0700 (PDT)

I'm adding this book ,which was requested back in  2009, to the Fiction Wish
List, but...the only book in the series now in the collection is book #1, The
Dark Cavern There are at least 3 more--but from readers'' comments on Amazon,
the final book in the series isn't out yet and ithey've been waitint a long
time, so I don't think it's a series that needs filing in at this point in
time. smie-though someone might want to grant the requester's wish for book #2.
smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: