[bksvol-discuss] Re: Forrest Gump pages

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:17:40 -0500

O.k. need to clarify, smile.

1. I rescanned said title, and edited it last night on the Braillenote
discovering the two missing pages.  The copy I scanned has page numbers and
headers intact.
2. Tried to copy those two pages from the existing book, the file on
bookshare as the copy of the book I scanned from, is at the library getting
repaired.
3. So I can't go get the print book to rescan those two pages.
4. Hence my plea.

Smile, make sense now?

Sorry for the confusion.

I have found it is easier sometimes to rescan, especially with the whole
"Page break controversary"

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council