[bksvol-discuss] Re: Forrest Gump pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:29:44 -0800 (PST)

Shelley, which edition do you have? My branch has the
1994 edition and supposedly it is in. I can get it on
Monday if nobody can get it.  It'sa paperback, 1994
copyright 1986 and has 248 pages. If you have the 1986
edition published by Doubleday, it has 228 pages. I
can  request that from a different branch.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> hey you all,
>
> By any chance would one of the scanner people on the
> list happen to have a
> copy of Forest Gump?
>
> I am working on a replacement copy for the site, and
> alas I am missing two
> pages, and the copy I used is in the book repair
> hospital at my library.
>
> I need pages 116 and 117 must have spaced out while
> scanning and missed
> them.  Thanks for any help.

> juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
> Graduate Advisory Council
> www.guidedogs.com
>
> The vision must be followed by the venture. It is
> not enough to
>
>       -- Vance Havner

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com