From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Mitchell
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:57 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Formatting?

Thank you for the answers.  I use the Apex to read the text.  But for some
reason, it doesn't like to read the RTF format (and it should) so I turn the
document into an MS-word format and read it that way.  The page formatting
is therefore retained and I don't have to spend hours in the computer chair,
but can relax in the recliner and rread that way.  (I'm lazy, but it's
comfortable and I can read for long periods that way.  I've always sort of
considered font changes in fiction, which is what I'm doing now,
superfluous, since they're just eye-candy.  But I am glad to see that the
consensus seems to be for finishing the word on the original page.