[bksvol-discuss] Re: Formats

Robin tried to download books yesterday but the message came up to the effect due to programming error internal programming error to be more specifically stated she couldn't download the daisy file.

-----Original Message----- From: Charisma
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:37 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Formats

I could not download yesterday at all if they were the bigger files
that require packaging. It did say I had downloaded on my account but
they never stopped packaging--and I never got the email. I wonder if
this is a site-wide problem for larger files? I was downloading 3 on
the Kennedy family.

Charisma