[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Markers

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:14:02 -0400

If you are editing on your braillenote you need to know where the linebreaks are so you can add any which are needed or delete extraneous ones. What reason might you therefore have for not showing them?

E.

At 05:57 PM 5/19/2009, you wrote:
Quick question. I'm validating a book on my BrailleNote, and I need to adjust the line-breaks. However, this is more complicated than I would like due to the "format markers" at the beginning of each line. Is there any possible way to get rid of these without making the document a .txt file?

Kelby

"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---

http://www.eset.com