[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Frustration

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:42:46 -0700

Monica,

I believe Openbook can in fact retain images. If I'm not mistaken, the option that needs to be enabled is something like Keep Exact View, and it is located in the scanning settings dialog box. Well, I might even be wrong about the exact location, but I am pretty sure of its existence.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>