[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Frustration

Hi, Tom. I have Word. I can't actually say that I've ever tried scanning directly into it though. Hmm. I'm not sure that it would make a difference since Openbook would still be my scanning program that works with Word. Openbook does interface with it, but that just seemed like it would be asking for more trouble. I could be way off base though. I'm clueless on this one.

Monica Willyard