[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Frustration

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:52:09 -0500

Hi Mayrie,

No, unfortunately it isn't acceptable to download a file, convert it and then resubmit. This doesn't allow for tracking of the original submitter, and subsequently doesn't allow for them to receive credit for their book.

You're not the first one to suggest the idea, and it's a good one, just one we can't do.

HTH,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>