[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Frustration

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:04:53 -0400

Thanks, Elizabeth. (smile) You helped me feel a lot better. I was getting cranky and then telling myself I shouldn't feel that way because no one else here gets cranky over their work. That made me feel even crankier. LOL! I was getting really burned out with nonfiction and felt stuck. I snagged a thriller last night and am finding the validation to be much easier. I've got to remember that it's ok to balance wanting to help with wanting to have fun too. I can tackle the dryer topics if I remember to take turns and do some fun validating too.

Monica

On Thursday 9/14/2006 06:18 AM, you wrote:
If you are doing anything other than reading for fun, for goodness sake, go back to reading for fun. Somebody will work on those book you are not interested in. It's noble of you to do the work but working on books with do not interest you will just make you cranky. I know because when I work on them that is what happens to me too. (grin)

all the best,
E.