[bksvol-discuss] Re: For wish list: more books by Elie Weisel

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:49:41 -0400

Don't forget to always leave a note in the comments field for the proofreader to remove the adult designation. Also, when I download a book from the collection that happens to be marked adult I make a quality report asking that the designation be removed.

"As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the world"
Virginia Woolf

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: