[bksvol-discuss] Re: For what it's worth.

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 06:24:55 -0500

Welcome to the list, Charisma!

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Charisma
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:29 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: For what it's worth.

I don't know any of you guys yet but I am grateful for the variety we
all bring to Bookshare. I have finally FINALLY found a community that
I fit into.

Not being totally blind nor totally well-sighted, (I am legally
functionally blind) I feel rather alone in who to talk to about things
like this, too. I am glad to know you have a place to share these
feelings, Roger, and glad to know how others have responded to you. it
is very heartening.

Is there anything special I can do for you to mark the passing of this
anniversary?

Charisma

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey"
<rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>