[bksvol-discuss] Re: For what it's worth.

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:29:45 -0600

I don't know any of you guys yet but I am grateful for the variety we
all bring to Bookshare. I have finally FINALLY found a community that
I fit into.

Not being totally blind nor totally well-sighted, (I am legally
functionally blind) I feel rather alone in who to talk to about things
like this, too. I am glad to know you have a place to share these
feelings, Roger, and glad to know how others have responded to you. it
is very heartening.

Is there anything special I can do for you to mark the passing of this
anniversary?

Charisma