[bksvol-discuss] Re: For what it's worth.

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:44:44 -0700

Hi, Pam, All I know is what I was told. I was born two months premature and
unknown to me until I was grown, I had a twin sister who didn't survive.
Apparently I was so small I could fit into a cigar box. If you could see me,
I'm considerably taller and not as slim. I'm glad I'm alive and I'm celebrating
today because I need not be bothered by bureaucracy (It's some disability
certification thing in L.A. They have to have certain language. I always
thought if one was born with RLF as I was (or ROP as it's now called) that what
I had was permanent (barring a miracle). All of those persnickety forms with
their persnickety language requirements (is logic dead?) really gets up my
nose. Hallelujah! They won't have to bother me and everything will go through.
The person who called me managed to find what she needed and I won't have to
hear more about this silliness (I hope). Regards, Kim.