[bksvol-discuss] For Those Interested In Expanding Memory

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:52:19 -0800

        Seagate 640GB USB-powered Hard Drive for $59.99 Shipped
Amazon.com has the Seagate Expansion 640GB External Hard Drive for $59.99. With
free shipping, it's one of the best deals we've seen for an external hard drive
of this type. It's a USB-powered drive, meaning no wall outlet is required.
It's compatible with both Windows and Mac computers.
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you