[bksvol-discuss] For Mayrie, Re: Bolded words in text

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:07:42 -0500

Hi mayrie. Kurzweil has a similar setting for bold or italicized text. If I
remember correctly, it's in the voice settings or reading settings dialog. I
made a settings file in Kurzweil called "proofreading" that adjusts the
voice rate, punctuation, and bold text indication. I load it when
proofreading and then go back to my default settings file for pleasure
reading. If I'm not explaining this very well, please ask. I feel
addle-brained this afternoon. I'll be glad to help you set it up, either on
the phone or Skype. Also, before I forget, pressing control shift b in
Kurzweil toggles bolding of selected text.

Monica Willyard