[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Gwen and Robert

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:20:51 -0600

Here they are but three are adult and literally to the extreme, Bad as she
wants to be by Thea devine along with Bliss River and Satisfaction along with
Host by Paul F. Wilson but will take someone sighted to get the chapters,
kurzweil didn't get them all so didn't put them and the last one is The
homesteader which is just your typical western. There may be another one but
don't worry about them because I don't want anyone to be offended. I just
wonder sometimes if Bookshare is becoming like the NLS.