[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Gwen and Robert

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:22:45 -0600

I think what you do is grand.
I think what  scares me about proof reading is this.
I've heard you have to change faunts, and make sure lines are so long and cut
off at the right places.
It seems like I've heard that anyway, and I'd have no idea about that, I just
know what things sound like to me.
All I have are my ears or seeing if something occurrs and is  right in a book.
I wouldn't have the least idea, if my line is to long, all I know is what it
sounds like in my ears.
I can't look at it to see like how long the line is or the paragraph is stuff
like that.
I can tell split words and can fix those and put Chapters in I hope at the
right places, and I think I could take the headings out.
But other than that, all this other stuff y'all do in proof reading I'd be just
lost.