[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Gwen and Robert

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:09:17 -0600

Go ahead and keep it if you wish. Speaking of Gwen's books I will be scanning The Longing by Beverly Lewis.Would anyone like a hold on it? I am doing Deceive Not My Heart which Melissa asked me to put her name on it. The sands of time needs to be redone for it is rated fair in the collection which is next and then Gwen's. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 1:36 PM

Robert, is it possible you
can give us a list of
books that need proofreading, I'll do a
few.
----------------
Of all the friends I’ve had growing up, the trumpet has
been a motivating, yet challenging friend. I can express
myself through the
trumpet to anyone who loves music, because this instrument
has a range of
moods.  These great personalities shape the classic
trumpet: “brash,
impetuous, cocky, and cool, and in-command.”
“You have to remember the
trumpet is a mean instrument. Sometimes I feel like
throwing it out the window,
it’s such a beast. There are times when it treats you so
sweet and nice that
everything comes out just perfect. Then you come back to it
the next night, rub
your hands together and say to yourself you’re going to
do it all over again.
You pick up the horn put it to your chops and the son of a
bitch says: SCREW
YOU!!!!!”
—Roy Eldridge—
Chela Robles