[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Chela

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 06:24:36 -0600

I am the one who contacted Chela regarding her messages. Believe me, I meant no offense. My ISP was flagging her messages as having a forbidden attachment. For me, this meant that I could only read them by signing into my webmail account and looking for them. I tried adding her to my trusted senders list, and releasing and reporting her messages as legitimate. My ISP will not release messages with forbidden attachments, though. I always see her signature, and it does not seem to be a problem. Also, this attachment is not on every message. Sometimes, her messages go through without any attachments and no problems. I've only noticed the attachment in the last few days, though I don't know if I missed anything before that. The attachment my ISP is flagging is Accessibility evangelism discussion..vcf and it won't let me open it to see what it contains. I hope this can be figured out, because Chela's messages are helpful, and I'd hate to miss something simply because I didn't take the time to check my spam folder.

Melissa Smith