[bksvol-discuss] For Chela

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 23:01:15 -0500

Chela, your messages seem to be coming through normally on my end. I've seen
4 messages from you coming through the Bookshare list this evening. Just as
something to think about, most lists don't allow attachments. This one does,
of course. Sending an attachment can get you kicked off other lists. For
that reason, it might be helpful to just put a line or two from your vcf
file into your signature. Then everyone will see what you're sharing without
any problems. I'm not upset about the attachment. I just want to be
supportive of what you're trying to do.

Monica Willyard

  _____