[bksvol-discuss] Re: Foolproof Method for Manual Download Updates

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 13:27:08 -0600

Hi, Evan.  That idea may not even work technically, but we have already
alienated one person, who said that she wouldn't be reading the manual if she
didn't have it on the go, and there may be others like that person.  I hope we
can come up with something to give people free access to the manual on the go,
in their note takers, or whatever, that will satisfy Bookshare's concerns about
updates because otherwise, Bookshare, if it does nothing, may alienate several
of its volunteers.  After all, how can we call ourselves Bookshare if we're not
willing to share our main book?

Linda Adams