[bksvol-discuss] Re: Foolproof Method for Manual Download Updates

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 07:44:13 -0600

RE: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Foolproof Method for Manual Download UpdatesHi, Lisa.
Being able to download the manual from wherever you and the rest of the
Bookshare staff decide would be wonderful for the volunteers.  Implement
whatever safety precautions you need to as long as we can get it and are
allowed to put it in our portable devices.

Linda Adams