[bksvol-discuss] Re: Font making validating hard

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:46:55 -0400

I'm thinking your problem  is possibly the zoom. Go into the view menu with alt
V, and then arrow up to zoom and enter . Now arrow to page width and push
enter.
Otherwise I'm sure switching the font would be alright, especially since it
makes no difference to brf files, but it would be important to maintain the
things that are italicized or bolded and such.

Tiff