[bksvol-discuss] Re: Flat Stanley goes north!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 17:59:19 -0500

Jamie,

Do you know what the Third World Wide Adventure was called.

I have Great Egyptian Grave Robbery and Mount Rushmore Calamity, but wondering
what the other one is called, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)