[bksvol-discuss] Re: Five books submitted

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 14:37:34 -0500

Thanks, I got it, Shelley. I look forward to proofing this. I remember my mom reading this book to me as a little girl.

Melissa

Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
Hi Melissa and Everyone.

Melissa Black Gold is up with a hold for you.

And three up for grabs, should be easy proofs.

Invisible Stanley (flat Stanley #3)
By jeff Brown

And three from nature's Children

Pet Rabbits
Pet Reptiles
Polor Bears

Slowly getting that series done.
Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)