[bksvol-discuss] Re: First question from returning newbie

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:00:23 EDT

I recall that the first time I heard about Bookshare -- and I don't
remember where that was -- it was stated that many blind people have books that
they have scanned for themselves and that this project would give them a chance
to share them So I would assume that is exactly what you should submit.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in
various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] First question from returning newbie
Date:
4/29/2009 2:39:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

What is the policy on submitting books I scanned for myself anyway
assuming they fit all the the other criteria?  I will have many of those
and hate to waste something someone else might find useful.

Nan

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!