[bksvol-discuss] Re: First Message from Newest Volunteer

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 12:47:16 -0500

The books original pagination should be preserved as far as possible. That is, a blank page should be numbered and a note should be typed in enclosed in brackets that the page is blank. If a page contains an illustration then if it is possible it would be nice if a description of the illustration be included, but if not, you should include a note in brackets that there is an illustration and the page it appears on should be numbered.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: