[bksvol-discuss] Re: First Message from Newest Volunteer

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 10:27:04 -0500

Hi Kane,

Welcome aboard.

My name is Gail I don't scan I only proof.

Interms of the page numbers:

1. The beginning of the actual novel can be listed as page 1 (one) or the actual page of the book itself.
2. any other pages before it would be listed in Roman neumerals.
  i.e. Talbe of Contents xi
3. any blank pages with in the text should have page numbers and the words blank page
on a separate line with a blank line in between.

i.e.
21

blank page

4. If a page has an illustration picture descriptions are welcome.

or
i.e.

27

illustration